Welcome one and all (well probably just one - Hi Mum!) to my new blog.
Have been inspired to start this after having spend a full-on week at the BETT education technology tradeshow and attending teachmeetBETT 2009. I have seen some of the variously interesting, informative, useful, educational and amusing ways in which blogs and other web 2.0 technologies are being used and so thought I'd better join in a bit more than I have been. We started a dedicated work blog this week too, but I thought I'd better have an outlet for the not directly work-related ramblings somewhere. I have a varied range of interests to I expect you will find a diversity of subjects here including ICT in education, travel, art/exhibitions and who knows what else...
I've also started a twitter account this week and have vowed to start using my flickr account a bit more. Too much all at once? Very probably.
Saturday, 17 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment