Monday, 21 December 2009

Updating the web presence

I have finally got around to updating the website with my photographs on it and adding some of my ceramic work; www.unfamiliar-image.co.uk. I chose in the end to use iWeb that came with my Macbook rather than do a bespoke site in dreamweaver. I may regret this at some point but at the moment it is quick and easy to do and looks quite slick. Have been faffing around today trying to get this blog embedded in it though. It works after a fashion but I'm not convinced yet. Anyway I have been pretty slack about posting to the blog so first things first I'd better start producing posts more regularly to add into it. We'll see how it goes but I might switch to iWeb's built in blog tool. I think it will look better if nothing else. The limitation of this though is that one can't post via the internet. But when posting once in a blue moon anyway, does this really matter?!

No comments:

Post a Comment